Author: Mumsgather
•5/02/2012 05:52:00 PM
Gift For Moms
I've got a CafePress Shop that sells gifts for moms with funny quotes on them. I started the shop because I love Quotes and I love to write. Designing Gifts With Cute Quotes For Mothers is a hobby or an extension to my writing and quotes interest. I enjoy writing poems and quotes are even easier to write than poems because they're shorter.

T-Shirt For Moms

You can read a little bit more about why I designed each logo or quote on my Squidoo Lens here: Gifts For Moms With Quotes On Them. Every design has a story. I tell them my stories on my Squidoo lens.

Mugs For Mothers

So if you or your mom likes quotes or a friend who is a mother likes quotes, why not check out my CafePress Shop this Mother's Day? 

Happy Mother's Day to Mothers all over!


Pin It
This entry was posted on 5/02/2012 05:52:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...