Author: Mumsgather
•2/17/2012 12:57:00 PM
Just when the catepillar thought the world was over...



It became a butterfly!


I love this quote. It basically means don't give up. It's a great pick me up quote and now I found the perfect pictures for it at Pixabay.com

You can have this quote on your wall too with this stick and peel wall decal with quote.

Wall Decal With Quote


Pin It
This entry was posted on 2/17/2012 12:57:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 3:01 AM, February 21, 2013 , Anonymous said...

I love this quote! I agree with you that this a good inspirational quote. I love butterflies and I have great admiration towards them. I enjoyed reading your blogs! :)

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...